Doctor insights on:
Ate tuna sub w kettle p. Chips &banana peppers.I now feel as if something stuck in throat my chest hurts as well.I can breathe fine.Shld I b concerned?
My blood sugar is @ 244 when i only had 1 med banana 2 c unsweetened green tea 2 c black coffee 1 med avocado 1 medium apple 12 corn tortilla chips?
Diabetes?: Sugar levels are established by complex interplay between many variables. Hard to predict bg level at a random time after eating. If you measure bg levels after eating it is best to check at 2 hours after your meal. At that time bg level should be less than 140. Since I do not see diabetes on the conditions list...A fasting blood sugar >126 on two separate occasions deines diabetes. ...Read more
Good but everyday?: Bananas can benefit our health in many ways- they are a good source of potassium, help reduce risk of heart disease ; kidney cancer, improve calcium absorption, soothe our stomachs, treat constipation etc.- see http://www.Whfoods.Com/genpage.Php?Tname=foodspice;dbid=7 but they're relatively starchy ; high in sugars. They may be ok every day but i think it's be healthier to have other fruits too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of banana chips?
- Nutritional facts on indian banana chips
- Nutritional information for yogurt covered banana chips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eating bananas at night
- Is eating bananas at night good for you on diuretics?
- Do takis chips cause cancer?
- Drinking water after eating banana
- Are banana chips good for you?