Doctor insights on:
Banana Boat Tanning Oil
Bumps all over arms a day after tanning outside. What is this ? I used banana boat tanning oil . The bumbs have been here a few days, they aren't red
Sort of.: While it's a myth that you can accelerate tanning by applying baby oil, the use of baby oil instead of a good sunscreen lotion will certainly make your skin much more susceptible to tanning and way more likely to burn. Remember, tanning is your body's way of telling you that you're getting too much sun. Baby oil is a petroleum product that contains no sunscreen. ...Read more
Is it okay to use olive oil to tan? I'm running low on tanning oil and my friend used it last week at the lake and got a great tan.
Tanning products: Olive oil has no protection for your skin. Its like the days of baby oil in the 70's. If you can tan, you will tan well regardless of what you use. I am not aware of any product that actually gives you a better tan, certainly not oil. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Banana boat sunscreen allergy
- Banana boat aloe vera gel
- The ingredients in banana boats aloe vera gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby oil tanning
- Sunscreen and tanning oil
- What are the benefits of sun tanning oil?
- Banana as substitute for oil ratio
- Talk to a dermatologist online