Doctor insights on:
Can be: Especially on the more extreme levels. I just tell patients, that anything that gets you moving and your heart rate up is great. And it's even better if you love to do it, as that will help you do it consistently. That's one of the keys of exercise, you have to do it consistently! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Movin'Shakin'Groovin: All dance forms: whatever gets you up and moving is healthy and capital "f" fun! from gracious hula to zumba. Enjoy! ...Read more
I was doing an hour of dance cardio and I weighed myself after and I gained a pound. Why did I gain instead of lose?
This isn't really: the kind of question that Healthtap is designed for. Please feel free to ask medical questions. ...Read more
2-3 years: Most dance studios have classes for toddlers, but expect them to be more exploration of movement than dance training. Most two and three year olds are wiggly and have short attention spans! it's also a common age for separation anxiety and you may not be able to pry them off your leg long enough for them to participate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can someone with newly broken rib dance?
- Is there anyway to brace a broken ankle so i can still dance?
- Ballet or dance after a hip replacement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will i have to wait untill i can dance again after foot fracture?
- Can i dance professionsally again after a hip arthroscopy of a hip labral tear?
- Could i still dance after having a screw put in my foot
- Need to lose weight fast for formal dance what should i do
- Ballroom dance conditioning exercises