Doctor insights on:
Balloon Atrial Septostomy
Septostomy is a procedure similar to an amniocentesis that may be performed on a woman who is carrying twins. A needle is placed into the uterus under ultrasound guidance and a hole is made in the membranes between the two babies. This allows the amniotic fluid pressure to become more equal on both ...Read more
Yes: There are multiple ways to treat atrial fibrillation: 1. Control the heart rate with medications that control the heart rate. 2. Try to convert patients in nornal rhythm and keep them in normal rhythm with medications specific for that purpose. 3. Minimize the risk of a stroke with medications that thin the blood 4. If medications fail, patients can undergo a procedure called catheter ablation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can someone be allergic to helium balloons? Is it possible or is it the latex inside the helium balloons?
Atrial PPM. Oct '14: Sensing 3.10mV, Impedance 1001ohms, Threshold 0.6v at 0.4, 37% paced
Now: 1.60mV, 800 ohms & 0.7v at 0.4, 56% paced. Why change?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take viagra if you have atrial fibrillation?
- Atrial fibrillation
- Left atrial abnormality
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nursing interventions for atrial fibrillation
- Life expectancy with atrial fibrillation
- Valvular vs nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
- Causes of atrial bigeminy
- Talk to a cardiologist online