Doctor insights on:
Ball Of My Foot Itches
It started off as what looked like athletes foot. It spread a bit but started going away. It comes back now n then and itches really bad. What to do?
Two Weeks.: You said nothing about treating it already, so I'm under the impression you didn't. Begin by trying an OTC type anti fungal topical. There are many at the local drug store. If you need help, ask the pharmacist. If there is any doubt that this is not a fungal infection and possibly some other problem, then, see your doctor. You can mix in a little cortisone cream for the severe itching. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a round brown spot on the top of my foot sometimes it itches ive had it for three years what could it be?
My foot itches a little. A pus sack forms and more and more of my skin gets infected. Please help me. It has been 3 Months now. It does not heal.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The ball of my foot is swollen
- The ball of my foot hurts when i walk
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt?
- What causes a lump on the ball of my foot?
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt when i walk?
- How do i get rid of a corn located on the ball of my foot?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free