Doctor insights on:
Ball Of My Foot Itches
I have a round brown spot on the top of my foot sometimes it itches ive had it for three years what could it be?
My foot itches a little. A pus sack forms and more and more of my skin gets infected. Please help me. It has been 3 Months now. It does not heal.
I get painfully intense itch only on the middle toe of each foot.If the toe is dry, it is okay, but if it is sweaty, it itches. Its likeath-ft but it never spreads, always on the same toes. Theath-ft medicines are useless. Sometimes it is so badthat i wis
Hard to say: I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. Even though you don't have insurance, there are urgent care clinics that could see you! i had a patient with a similar history as you. There was a rash on the affected skin - like tiny blisters under the skin: her condition was disyhdrotic eczema, and it was relieved with prescription steroid cream, and keeping the feet dry. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The ball of my foot is swollen
- The ball of my foot hurts when i walk
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt?
- What causes a lump on the ball of my foot?
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt when i walk?
- How do i get rid of a corn located on the ball of my foot?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free