Doctor insights on:
Ball Of My Foot Itches
It started with painful callus on the ball of my foot. Now there are 15 little white bumps surrounding it that are painful to touch. Whole area itches?
It started off as what looked like athletes foot. It spread a bit but started going away. It comes back now n then and itches really bad. What to do?
Two Weeks.: You said nothing about treating it already, so I'm under the impression you didn't. Begin by trying an OTC type anti fungal topical. There are many at the local drug store. If you need help, ask the pharmacist. If there is any doubt that this is not a fungal infection and possibly some other problem, then, see your doctor. You can mix in a little cortisone cream for the severe itching. ...Read more
I have a round brown spot on the top of my foot sometimes it itches ive had it for three years what could it be?
Knot: There are a lot of choices here and no way that it can be answered on this forum. You need to see your podiatrist for an evaluation where you will get the advice and treatment you seek . ...Read more
My foot itches a little. A pus sack forms and more and more of my skin gets infected. Please help me. It has been 3 Months now. It does not heal.
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The ball of my foot is swollen
- The ball of my foot hurts when i walk
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt?
- What causes a lump on the ball of my foot?
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt when i walk?
- How do i get rid of a corn located on the ball of my foot?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free