Doctor insights on:
Ball Of Foot And Toe Pain
Is pt for recovery from navicular sfx recommended? I have ball of foot and toe pain when walking in regular shoes now that i'm out of the cam walker.
"hook" shows in xrays in ball of foot under big toe. Pain was in bottom/ball foot now burning on top of foot over metatarsal. What is it? Y pain move?
Sudden hard lump over big toe joint. Lots of pain. Can't wear sneaker. Ball of foot/ankle/big toe pain. Hard time walking. What could it be?
Hello, I have had numbness in my ( l ) foot for a yr all toes are involved except the the big toe, pain is in the ball of foot, my foot feels dead, ?
Should be evaluated: You may be experiencing symptoms of a neuroma or pinched nerve in your foot, or possible the beginnings of neuropathy. Would need to be examined and a full history taken to help determine what is going on. You should see your podiatrist or a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have big toe pain in the joint from car accident slamming on breaks. It's not frequent but is sharp and stabbing pain felt also on ball of foot.
Need: More information! injury? Type of pain etc... ...Read more
Pain in right foot on side. Also, bone and toe pain on big toe when pressure applied. Felt pop in it when I tripped 2 weeks ago. Bone feels deformed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen great toes and pain under ball of foot
- Pain in ball of foot and big toe
- Pain in big toe joint and ball of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain between toes and ball of foot
- Pain in the ball of the foot and second toe
- Pain between toe and ball of foot
- Sparined ankle and pain on bottom of foot near little toe when i walk
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free