Doctor insights on:
Balance Board Exercises
What are some good exercises for improving balance? Which areas of my body should I work on strengthening for better balance?
Your core . Legs and: Core strengthening as well as resistance for arms and legs. ...Read more
Many exercises: That you can do to help your balance. But if you are interested, yoga, tai chi, qigong are great forms of "exercise" can help your balance. Also, see http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/fitness/multimedia/balance-exercises/sls-20076853?s=1 to find a link for basic exercises you can do at home as a start to improving your balance. ...Read more
Tai Chi: Physical, Emotional and Spiritual.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi currently I have been taking fucothin for more then 8month w/balance diet/exercises.Can i keep taking this pill for more than a year?
Yes: As a seaweed extract and pomegranate seed oil fucothin is quite safe to take indefinitely (as far as i can tell). Do you think it has been helping? ...Read more
Exercise: Exercise is a great place to channel mental stress and/or aggression. I would also submit that exercise releases the body's natural endorphins, that give feelings of well being and satiation, such as the tell-tale "runner's high." Try 20 minutes of walking briskly every day for a week, and see how the walking effects you. ...Read more
Bicycle: Swim, squats...Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Snowboard training exercises using a balance board
- Vestibular system balance board exercises
- Air balance board exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exercises can you do slant board sit up board?
- Wobble board ankle exercises
- Exercises to help a paraplegic improve balance
- Slant board exercises for uterine prolapse
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free