Doctor insights on:
Baking Powder Substitute For Sugar Cookie
Dad is alcoholic.His Sugar and BP are off the charts but not able to control his habit.I heard of some powder which can stop this habit.Is this safe?
How would malic acid powder or pills effect blood sugar levels? Does it spike them or no effect or lower?
I want to make a sugar-free pie that's also diabetic-friendly. If I use lucuma powder as a sugar swap, would that work from a diabetic standpoint?
Lucuma sweetner: There are other ingredients that are an issue with diabetics like the pie shell and the pie substance - is it apples, blue berries or pumpkin? You could make a crustless pumpkin pie which would be less carbohydrate . Some sites do have crust but the slice and the diabeitic has to monitor carbohydrate intake A carbohydrate serving for diabetic is 15 grams and with crust it is usually about 20 gram ...Read more
A little pain inside my mouth but upside. What seems to be the cause? What to do? It appeared after I ate a chocolate pie with sugar powder. Thanks.
My throat seems to react to either heavy creme/butter, or powdered sugar. It tickles and turns to a feeling where I have to cough, like I'm choking?
Is splenda (sucralose) dangerous? I'm using a meal replacement shake with sucralose in it. I'll also use it as a sweetener in coffee or in baking. Since i'm trying to lose weight, i thought this might be better than regular sugar. I've noticed many peopl
What will happen if i cut out all unnatural sugars from my diet? No pop cookies or cake , and i just eat fruit to get something sweet
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to substitute honey for sugar in cookies?
- Substitution for double action baking powder
- How to substitute apple sauce for sugar in oatmeal cookies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to substitute carrots in place of sugar in baking?
- What is a good sugar substitute when baking cheesecake?
- How to use brown sugar vs cane sugar when baking cookies?
- Precautions for baking cookies
- Baking powder substitutes