Doctor insights on:
Bad Reactions To Tattoos
Not regulated by FDA: The pigments / inks used in tattoos are not regulated by the us food and drug administration, which makes me a bit wary, especially when you consider that, over time, some of those substances will become absorbed through the skin into your system. So i would be concerned about the potential toxicity of the substances used to create the tattoos. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
Possibly: The tattoo ihk is constantly being eaten by your immune cells and going to the lymph nodes. Over the years we have not seen an increase in cancer with tattoos however there may ne a new association to skin cancers and the yellow ink Its still early but mybe real. Red ink can cause allergic reactions a well. The more ink you have the more in the nodes. We do not know if its harmful 2 b full body ...Read more
No.: Can't comment on the wisdom of tattooing, but from a medical standpoint this should not be a problem. ...Read more
TATTOO ITCH: It's possible that you may be allergic to the various pigments in the tattoo. This may disappear shortly, but if it persists, check with the tattooist and find out where the tattoos itch and which pigments were applied there. Red tattoos are often the major cause of itching. Occasionally sun exposure can be responsible. But do check with your tattoo artist. ...Read more
If I have an allergic reaction from black henna , will I have a bad one when getting a real tattoo ?
I'm proned 2 allergic reactions but never a reaction to tattoo/hair dye. I just got a tattoo & hair dyed on same day (diff. Colors) will this harm me?
Is having henna tattoo every month bad for our health? Especially for the skin? I have no skin allergies.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to ejaculate more than twice a day?
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- What causes farts to smell really bad and having to pass gas often?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to drink your own breast milk?
- What does it mean to have a bad pain on my side by my ribs?
- How long does it take birth control pills to go bad if expired?
- Is it bad to sleep with music on?
- Talk to a dermatologist online