Doctor insights on:
Bad Leg Circulation
Depends on the cause: "bad circulation" can mean a problem with the arteries or the veins. Some people just use that term to mean their feet get cold all the time. Smoking and diabetes are two common causes of circulation trouble. You should see your doctor to find out which kind of problem, if any, you might have. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Calf pain w/ walking: Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) usually presents with pain or cramping in the calf muscles of the legs when you walk for a distance, usually worse if walking uphill, that goes away when you stop. Other signs would be slowly healing wounds of the legs or feet, like several months. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bad circulation in left leg
- Bad blood circulation in legs and feet
- Bad circulation in my legs
- What causes bad circulation in legs?
- What to do for bad circulation in legs?
- Bad circulation symptoms in legs
- Symptoms of bad blood circulation in legs
- Crossing legs bad for circulation
- Bad circulation in right leg