Doctor insights on:
Bad Habits To Avoid With Cardiomyopathy
Clinical Trial Now: Use of adult mesenchymal stem-stromal cells (mscs) are currently in clinical trial in us/internationally. Trend is toward use of fat derived mscs, havested by liposuction, isolated and concentrated in tissue culture. Early reports suggest significant improvement in neurological, autoimmune and organ functions. Many more mscs in fat than bone marrow making ad-msc the center of most research now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sometimes: Exposure to the sun and heat are not necessarily harmful to a person with cardiomyopathy. But performing strenuous activities in the sun/heat can be dangerous as this will increase the stress on the heart and potentially cause serious symptoms. Taking a casual walk is probably ok. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to avoid with a bad gallbladder
- Exercises to avoid with a bad shoulder
- Exercises to avoid with a bad rotator cuff
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to sleep with music on?
- Is it bad to drink beer with a sore throat?
- Is going to sleep with a cough drop in your mouth bad?
- Exercises to avoid with a bulging disc
- Talk to a cardiologist online