Doctor insights on:
Bad Blood Circulation In Legs And Feet
Bad Blood circulation in my feet to my toes. CA aching arms and dull shooting pains in my legs????
Peripheral disease: Sounds like peripheral vascular disease. It is important to have a good physical exam and likely some testing to evaluate what the next treatment would be for you. Concerning things would be ulcers in feet, non healing wounds, which you need to take care of imediately ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have verticose veins on legs and feet and have poor blood circulation doctor recommended some med.Compression stock. Need help with very cold feet?
I have a really painful foot and leg it feels the blood circulation not write as if its being strangled haven't hurt it or banged it its keeps happen?
How long would it take, with bad blood circulation, before irreversable damage to the leg happens / is done?
Yes: Any one can have blood circulation.Get a more detailed answer ›
NO: The symptom of poor circulation in the feet is "claudication": aching with waking that is relieved by resting. You have neuritis. There are many causes. Diabetes is a common cause. Nerve compression/impingement is another. The list, however, is extensive. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I was told I have hypoglycemia, but I have very bad blood circulation in my feet. Should i be concerned with developing diabetes? Or concerned at all?
My legs often ache or throb if I am on them too long. Is this related to my varicose veins? Or do I just have bad blood circulation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of poor blood circulation in legs and feet
- Is there a medical device for aches and poor circulation in feet and legs?
- Bad circulation in hands and feet cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to improve blood circulation in hands and feet?
- Home remedies for poor circulation in feet and legs
- What causes poor circulation in legs and feet?
- Signs of poor circulation in legs and feet
- Talk to a cardiologist online