Doctor insights on:
Bacterial Vaginosis Signs And Symptoms
Bacterial vaginosis: "Approximately 50 to 75 percent of women with BV have no symptoms. Those with symptoms often note an unpleasant, "fishy smelling" vaginal discharge that is more noticeable after sexual intercourse. Vaginal discharge that is off-white and thin may also be present.Some patients have itching. Pain during urination or sex, redness, and swelling are not typical." See dr to know. ...Read more
Multiple: Std's or sexually transmitted diseases, are diseases transmitted through sexual contact. Examples are gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis c, genital warts, and genital herpes. Bacterial vaginosis is a condition caused by an overabundance of anaerobic bacteria in the vagina. Symptoms can include a watery, foul or fishy smelling discharge and/or vaginal irritation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial vaginosis condition symptoms
- Symptoms of a bacterial vaginosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bacterial vaginosis infection symptoms
- Symptoms trichomoniasis bacterial vaginosis
- What are the core symptoms of bacterial vaginosis?
- What are rare symptoms of bacterial vaginosis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free