Doctor insights on:
Bacterial Vaginosis After Yeast Infection
Yes.: Check with your treating gyn in follow up to be sure everything has cleared up without secondary infection. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast vs BV: Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. Bacterial Vaginosis can present with a yellowish cloudy, white or gray discharge which has a fish-like odor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does mycolog ii cream cure yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis?
- What is the difference between bacterial vaginosis and a vaginal yeast infection?
- Cranberry tablets for bacterial vaginosis yeast infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Echinacea for bacterial vaginosis yeast infections
- Bacterial vaginosis versus yeast infection
- Discharge after yeast infection treatment
- How long does a yeast infection last after using monistat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free