Doctor insights on:
I had bacterial vagina infection dr described metronidozale am on day 5 of 7 the discharges are the same how long shall I use it to see healing signs?
Different infection?: Bacterial vaginosis ("bacterial vaginal infection") almost always responds to metronidazole for 5-7 days; so does trichomonas, which causes similar symptoms. Lack of improvement after a week suggests something else instead of (or in addition to) BV. Need tests for STD (gonorrhea, chlamydia) and yeast if not done yet. Sometimes a foreign body, like forgotten tampon. Discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
I'm trying to figure out if I have a bacterial vagina infection again? It smells like it but i've had a yeast infection in the past.
Yes possible: Yu could have added secondary bacterial infection , see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment , you will need antibiotics ...Read more
Being treated for bacterial infection of vagina. Vulva area is red, and burns. What can I safely use on area to soothe the skin?
Think diaper rash!: If the vulva and perirectal area are this irritated, you might want to approach it like you would a diaper rash. For example, a&d ointment, zinc oxide, or dessitin are great "water-proofers." they may help protect the area while you have a chance to heal. Good luck. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
Need referral for gyno or infectious disease dr in los angeles area who can cure complicated bacterial infection of vagina/vulva. Suffering 3 months.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for bacterial infection of the vagina
- History of bacterial infection of the vagina
- Bacterial vaginosis (bacterial infection of the vagina)
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bacterial infection of the vagina vaginal dryness
- Bacteria bacterial infection of the vagina clindamycin
- How to prevent bacterial infection of the vagina?
- Worst bacterial infection of the vagina symptom
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free