Doctor insights on:
Bacterial Vaganosis Symptoms
I think i may have bacterial vaginosis. What are some symptoms I should look for and are there any home remedies?
Several: Common symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include a thin discharge, which may or may not be irritating. Also a foul or fishy odor, especially after intercourse. Treatment includes either vaginal antibiotic cream or oral medication, also using boric acid suppositories (usually available by prescription and made up in a compounding pharmacy) to lower the vaginal ph. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What symptoms does someone with bacterial tracheitis have?
- Systemic bacterial infection symptoms
- Male bacterial infection symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bacterial infection in mouth symptoms
- Bacterial laryngitis symptoms
- Mrsa bacterial infection symptoms
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth sibo causes symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free