Doctor insights on:
Bacterial Causes Of Sterility
Not all prostatitis: Is bacterial. Perhaps prostate and seminal vesicle congestion may be irritating? We call prostatis when we cannot make a more specific diagnosis, and you suffer irritative effects. Commonly, anti-biotics are used, and anti-inflammatories. But sex, too much or too little, has no established role. Having sex can elevate the psa test, however. ...Read more
Many: I cannot fully answer with 400 characters. See a male specialist but think about meds, drugs, alcohol, smoking, obesity, exercise, heat (hot tubs etc), varicocele, undies ended testicles, vasectomy, poor sperm without cause, no sperm. Don't forget the female partner matters too. Treatments available for most of these problems. ...Read more
Age,anatomy,hormones: Reasons for female infertility include age. Fertility declines significantly after age 40. Chromosomal or genetic conditions like turner's syndrome are cause. She may have abnormal anatomy such as a malformed uterus which cannot support pregnancy. Lack of ovulation due to ovarian cysts or hormones are problems. Chemotherapy can cause early menopause. Some women don't know when to have sex. ...Read more
Very rarely: There is not much published information on the exact percentage of patients with fertility problems after orchitis, but orchitis of only one testicle should not decrease fertility as long as the other testicle is normal. After orchitis of both testes, some reports say about 10% of men will have decreased fertility, and very rarely will a man become sterile. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: That has not been reported so far as i know. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of bacterial infection will cause blisters in the back of your throat?
- Does herpes simplex 2 cause an increase of bacterial vaginosis?
- Non bacterial causes of lockjaw
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of bacterial gastritis
- What are the usual bacterial causes of pneumonia in tweens and teens?
- Causes of bacterial gastroenteritis
- Causes of stomach bacterial infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free