Doctor insights on:
Bacteria In Clogged Pores Re Irritated And Painful
The skin on my nose has large, clogged pores. What's a good skin care regimen to fix this? Retin-a is too harsh (red and irritated skin).
Dilute retina: Use retina every day or use moisturizer first to dilute strength of weakest retina .05. Salicylic acid products will also work to open pores. Other options although temporary are bier strips, or cllarisonic device available at drug store or sephora.Phtodynamic therapy can shrink pores rather than just remove debris. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Acid water: It does by using acid water to unclog your pores. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shea butter clog pores
- Solution for clogged pores
- Rosacea clogged pores
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does petroleum clog pores?
- Clogged pore on foot
- Causes clogged pores
- Clogged skin pores on the face
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online