Doctor insights on:
Baclofen: Baclofen is drug that can be given by mouth or by direct deliver to the spine by a pump that is implanted in the abdomen. The drug is typically used for spasticity, that is rigidity in the the muscles. It is sometimes used for pain control in trigeminal neuralgia, a type of facial pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood type research
- How can i get hepatitis b?
- Bleeding complication after surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of difficulty standing
- Causes of dilatation
- What are symptoms of esophageal cancer?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online