Doctor insights on:
Baclofen And Flexeril Together
Baclofen & Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl): Generally no.Get a more detailed answer ›
Talk to your doctor : There is a potential interaction between theses two medications which can increase the side effects of dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Talk to your doctor about your medication. Many people do take this combination with no difficulty. Let your doctor know if you are experiencing any side effects. Best wishes! ...Read more
Klonopin (clonazepam): Both taken together can cause more sedation, otherwise no major adverse interactions. ...Read more
Yes, you can: There is no drug interactions between these drugs. However, before taking any new medicine, always ask your doctor. ...Read more
Yes: Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) is a direct muscle relaxing medication, and often makes people drowsy. Taking at night before bed is a good idea. Tramadol is not a muscle relaxer; it acts in the brain as a non-narcotic pain blocker. It also can make some people drowsy. If you have responsibilities at night, such as caring for small children, the elderly, or need to awake suddenly for your job, try it on the weekend. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, but with care: Yes, they can be used together, but both can be sedatives and should be used in combination with caution. ...Read more
Yes, you can: There is no interactions between these 2 drugs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Norco and flexeril together
- Is safe to take flexeril and ativan together?
- Can you take baclofen and ibuprophen together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take flexeril and tramadol together?
- Can i take venlafaxine and flexeril together?
- Can you take flexeril and singular together?
- Can i take flexeril and venlafaxine together?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online