Doctor insights on:
Back Pain When Holding Urine
Could be nothing: Could be tight back muscles while holding in urine, however if you haven't urinated in a while and holding it in too much can result in dilatation of the ureters, bladder and even kidneys which can refer pain from distention to the back. Remember holding in urine is ok every so often however it is advisable that you urinate and empty bladder when you feel urge to do so to prevent future problems. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Have SCS 1Y l5s1 herniation.3 times since ivhad back pain escalated&unable move,sit,stand for 3w.my urine slows.what causes severe intermittent pain?
I took .4mg of Suboxone on Sun & .4mg on Mon. It was recommended to me for back pain, will it show up in pain mgmt urine test Thurs? (High-med metab)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have dark yellow urine and lower back pain?
- I have a sharp pain in my back when a take a deep breath
- Pain in back when taking a deep breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in upper back when coughing
- Sharp pain in back when coughing
- Sharp back pain when breathing deep
- Lower back pain when taking a deep breath
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free