Doctor insights on:
Back Pain Tingling Fingers
Lower back pain numbness and tingling fingers joint pain aching limbs extreme tiredness and fatigue am diabetic g.er.d CKD stage 3?
I have loss of cervical lordosis.having pain in left arm,from neck to fingers,tingling too.can it cause slight chest pain with back pain?
25f have back pain most days and now my arms/hand/fingers are hurting/tingling/numb, headaches too!
Possible arthritis: The onset and progression of your symptoms suggest that your joints are becoming painful one after the other. Headaches can occur from arthritis in neck. Swelling in hands from arthritis can compress the median nerve in hand causing symptoms of ct syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nerve compression: Most likely you have disc space narrowing in your cervical thoracic spine.which can compress the nerves to cause these symptoms. I Millions of Americans suffer from these annoying symptoms, for which a proper diagnosis is essential. Your primary doctor or Neurologist can order MRI of spine and brain to document this. In most cases, a regimen of physical therapy would be extremely helpful. ...Read more
I've had back pain for a while now but now i've started to have very noticeable finger spasms. Are these two in anyway related?
Lots of things: See a doctor to be evaluated and sort out that various possibilities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back pain and tingling in fingers
- Upper back pain tingling fingers
- Pain in arm tingling in fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in shoulder tingling in fingers
- Shoulder pain and tingling fingers
- Shoulder pain tingling in fingers
- Shoulder pain with tingling fingers
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free