Doctor insights on:
Back Pain That Radiates To The Front
Low back pain that radiates down the front of my left leg. No meds help, not even muscle relaxers. This is day 5 of pain. Any ideas?
He had hydronephosis and was operated at 3yrs old but now he complained of back pain that radiates to front should I go to the er?
Abdominal pain: Yes get evaluated immediatelyGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm having mid to low back pain that radiates around to my front on both sides. The pain is moderate. Could this be kidney pain what should I do?
I have lower back pain that radiates down front of legs. Not getting better after 3 weeks physical therapy. What should I do next?
Evaluate: See a dr. And get appropriate diagnostic tests. Medications might help. ...Read more
Sure: All the nerves come out of the spine and go around to the front. ...Read more
I have severe back pain that radiates to my hips and front of thighs. Could that be back spasms or something else?
Back Pain on right side radiates to the front lower rib area. Hurts when I breath or cough. Hurts to lay down even.
Get evaluated: You should have your chest pain evaluated by a physician in person. Several serious conditions could be causing those symptoms including pneumonia, blood clots in your lung, tumors, and gallstones. Less serious causes like viruses or muscle tears/spasms could also be the source. Best to have a professional help you sort it out. ...Read more
Back or Hip: There are many causes of low back pain and hip pain. Often they are related. A bad hip can cause buttock, groin, and/or thigh pain. Sometimes a pinched nerve in the back can cause back, buttock, and thigh pain depending on which nerve is involved. If your pain does not improve or gets worse you should contact your physician to help identify the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mid back pain that radiates to the front
- Lower back pain that radiates to the front
- Shoulder pain that radiates from the back to front to under the left breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Middle back pain that radiates to the front
- Pain in lower back that radiates to the front
- Low back pain that radiates to the front
- Left side back pain that radiates to the front
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free