Doctor insights on:
Back Pain Right Side Above Waist
Lower back pain mostly on the right side just above waist line, along with left legs calf pain, increase in urination even if water intake is less.
It started as intense back pain and now my right side on the waist there is a very painful swelling. No other symptoms ?
Back pain on left: These symptoms can be a kidney stone or infection. If burning upon urination or blood seen in the toilet after urination is a sign of infection. However can be other kidney related diseases. More tests and physical evaluation needs to be done to pinpoint the cause. Hopefully this is just a strained muscle on the left back. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am a 50 yo female suffering from sharp, shooting pain on my right side about at the waist. It is not back pain and is not radiating down my leg.
Mild, intermittent pain on right side of waist. Feels like it's lower back pain, but when the area below the front rib cage was pressed, it feels tender
Keep getting twinges of back pain around my waist, seems to alternate between the left and right. Feels like trapped gas. Is this a cause for concern?
See your doctor: An examination by your doctor may be a good option although if you were to get hydrated VERY WELL over next couple of days, try some heat over the back/flank areas for 20-30 min. at a time and see what happens over next couple of days then, you may improve. If not, to the doctor who may want to also test you for possible infection of the kidneys or bladder. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain on right side of back above waist?
- Pain on right side of back above waist
- Pain in right side of back above waist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain right side above buttocks
- Back pain left side above waist
- Pain right side above waist
- Pain in left side of back above waist
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free