Doctor insights on:
Back Pain Right Side Above Waist
It started as intense back pain and now my right side on the waist there is a very painful swelling. No other symptoms ?
Pain: If you have a severe pain associated with a swelling it is very likely that a trip to the doctor could help you figure out what it is and treat it. ...Read more
Back pain on left: These symptoms can be a kidney stone or infection. If burning upon urination or blood seen in the toilet after urination is a sign of infection. However can be other kidney related diseases. More tests and physical evaluation needs to be done to pinpoint the cause. Hopefully this is just a strained muscle on the left back. ...Read more
I am a 50 yo female suffering from sharp, shooting pain on my right side about at the waist. It is not back pain and is not radiating down my leg.
I have a lower back pain on my left side just by the waist. I have been diagnosed with scoliosis. what can I do to prevent this pain.
Mild, intermittent pain on right side of waist. Feels like it's lower back pain, but when the area below the front rib cage was pressed, it feels tender
I am having lower back pain-mainly right side, pain in my right side-around the curve of my waist, feeling nauseous, and light headed with chills.
Lower back pain mostly on the right side just above waist line, along with left legs calf pain, increase in urination even if water intake is less.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in right side of back above waist
- Pain on right side of back above waist
- Pain in right side above waist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain right side above waist
- What causes pain on right side of back above waist?
- Pain in left side of back above waist
- Back pain left side above waist
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free