Doctor insights on:
Back Pain Lower Left Side
Not sure how but I got up Monday with horrible back pain on my lower left side it hurts when I move a certain way, it feels like the muscle is tearing?
Multip possibilities: Low back pain can be caused by various conditions and often a combination of sorts. The history (due to trauma?/how long present/ etc) , severity of the pain, radiation of the pain(does it move down your leg) & other factors, and exam are helpful in identifying the cause. It coud be be due to mechanical prob, muscle strains, disc disease, arthritic problems, joint d/o. See your md as a start! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: There are many causes of low back pain and hip pain. Often they are related. Usually acute back or hip pain will improve over 1-2 weeks with anti-inflammatories, gentle streching, and use of heat/ice. If your pain does not improve or gets worse you should contact your physician. ...Read more
I'm having to strain to urinate & having back pain on the lower left side. Been drinking tons of water but still not able to pee w out straining. Uti?
Back: Most of the time pain in this region is from your back, not the kidney. ...Read more
Having lower back pain on left side its on and off.... Iam a frequent drinker... Im thinking its my kidney. What should I do?
Had lower back pain on left side now on my right side could it be kidneys , went from left to right now?
It is possible: Or could be from disc problem usually center direction. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain left side above hip
- Pain in lower back left side of head
- Left side lower back pain in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudden sharp lower back pain on left side
- Lower back and hip pain on left side
- Shooting pain in lower back left side
- Lower back pain in left side after eating
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free