Doctor insights on:
Back Pain Below Shoulder Blade
The Ones You Know: Already. There are not any new OTC meds than the ones that are already available now. Ibuprofen/Motrin, Aleve/Naproxen, Tylenol/Acetaminophen are currently available without Rx. Although be aware that too much tylenol (acetaminophen) can result in liver damage/failure. If these are not helping or you are using these daily, I would suggest seeing your doctor for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Symptoms: raspy cough includes chest pain, right side pain (above hip), tummy pain, right side back pain (below shoulder blade) nausea, heartburn ?
My 9 yr old son has been complaining of back pain from below shoulder blade to above tail bone. We have been doing muscle rub and ibuprofen. ?
I have middle back pain right side below shoulder blade next to spine .Also left side shoulde/neck pain up to back of skull. Could the two be related?
Mid back pain starts just below shoulder blades and radiates around to the front just below breasts left worse than right What is possible cause?
Upper back pain: This is radicular pain from an irritated nerve root exiting from the thoracic 7/8 region. Inflammation of the rib head as it attaches to the spine is common. Other causes include muscle/tendon strain or a pinched nerve from a herniated disc. Anti-inflammatory medications, massage, and ice packs may relieve the pain. If the symptoms persist, then see your medical doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper back pain below right shoulder blade
- Pain below shoulder blade on left side of back
- Causes of pain in the back below the right shoulder blade
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Back pain below left shoulder blade
- Pain in middle of back below shoulder blades
- Upper back pain below shoulder blades
- Back pain below right shoulder blade
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free