Doctor insights on:
Back Pain And Swollen Lymph Nodes
I have recently begun losing a lot of hair. Being 17 and female this is scaring me quite a bit. Also I have swollen lymph nodes and back pain.
I fell down the stairs two nights ago, and now I have swollen lymph nodes and my back pain keeps getting worse. Should I get checked?
Absolutely get check: Dear Singram: The most worrisome thing about what you are describing is that your back pain keeps getting worse. Usually, after you fall, you should expect the pain to reach its worst in the first 24 hours or so and then to start getting better. The fact that your pain keeps getting worse is a cause for concern. So please get checked by a physician. All the best, Ariel ...Read more
103 degree fever, insane headache, aches, tiredness, lower back pain, sore throat, swollen painful lymph nodes. Feel like I'm dying :'( What is it?
1. Can swollen lymph nodes in groin be not visible or be felt when palpated?
2. Can lower back pain cause pain in pelvic area
3. Normal bowel & urinie
Yes yes yes: Yes yes yes. MRSA can persist as can viral infections. I'm sorry you are having to ask these questions in this forum. Sometimes it takes a really dedicated doctor to get to the bottom of things. You are asking good questions. I trust you will find out why your white count is elevated. You may need to exclude uncommon conditions (abnormal white cell function or production, celiac disease, etc) ...Read more
Can an ovarian cyst be causing swollen lymph nodes in groin (noticeable, not painful for months) and lower back pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain and swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck and back pain
- Swollen groin lymph nodes and leg pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shoulder pain and swollen lymph nodes
- Neck and shoulder pain swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes in back of neck and head
- Lower back pain swollen lymph nodes
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free