Doctor insights on:
Back Pain And Breathing Problems
Contact physician: Your symptoms are alarming. You need to see a physician as soon as possible. ...Read more
Upper back pain and breathing problems. Are they related? My upper back has been in pain for over 6 months and i've noticed my breathing getting worse
Can you tell me how to fix my knee and back pain and breathing problems for running cross country?
No: Can't fix those on the internet. Sorry. ...Read more
Can stress cause nausea, breathing problems, chest pain and discomfort, pain under ribs on right side, chronic heartburn, and mid to low back pain?
I've been having breathing problems. Now I'm dizzy, have lower back pain. Pressure on neck. Is this metasized lung cancer?
I have all flu symptoms in addition to difficulty breathing and severe back pain. Is this normal for the flu?
Extreme upper right back pain; underneath shoulder blade. Have difficulty breathing when in pain. Can't maintain a proper stance. Muscles get get tens?
Is it bad that today i had palpitation while eating, sharp pain in my chest, back pain and difficulty breathing and swallowing?
Chest pain: Those symptoms can have several causes, see your doctor to be evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper back pain and breathing problems
- Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body
- Cause of left side chest and back pain when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in right side of chest and back when breathing
- Pain in ribs and back when breathing with high fever
- Back pain when breathing and coughing
- Chest pain when breathing and lower back pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free