Doctor insights on:
Babys Hear Womb
About 16 weeks: Your baby should have fully developed ears in place by 16 weeks. I would assume that at that point your baby should be hearing some, although likely basic, sounds at this point. It’s never too early to start talking to your baby, either way it is a great bonding opportunity. ...Read more
From inside?: We know the basic structures are formed by 12 weeks, but are not sure when they can actually process the sounds like you do to consider it hearing.We know they respond with behavior changes when music is played and sent through the tummy.Babies also will recognize moms voice soon after birth. Since they don't remember back that far we can only speculate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Different studies have revealed different results and additionally all babies don't develop the same. The ears form around 3-4 months of gestation. The average time for babies to respond to external sounds is 5-6 months of gestation. ...Read more
Yes: Several studies have confirmed the same.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there such thing as hearing your baby's bones cracking in the womb? I've been hearing a cracking noise every now and then when my baby moves?
No: Babies do not breathe in the womb.There are some random tensing movements of the diaphragm, but no breathing.That starts after a baby is delivered. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby can hear in the womb
- How to hear baby heartbeat in womb?
- Is it possible to hear your baby in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a baby hear outside noises from the womb?
- Can you hear the baby moving in the womb?
- Can you hear your baby cry in your womb?
- When can a baby start to hear you in the womb
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free