Doctor insights on:
Baby Tylenol Dosage For 2 Month Old
Al little young: While infant tylenol is not recommended by the manufacturer until 2 years of age it is used and if so the dose in millilitres for the weight you have given is a total of 9 ml in divided doses over 24 hours. That is a very conservative dose so check with the child's pediatrician. Tylenol should always be based on weight and not age in children. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My 2 month old is fussy and has a lot of phlegm he has been able to sleep he has been coughing too can I give him some infant tylenol ?
Not advised: Your baby may have an upper respiratory or lower respiratory infection. I would advise, baby nasal saline and gently removing the nasal mucus and checking the temperature. If there is a temperature of 100.4 or more, please see your physician. T If there is wheezing or a hacking cough, vomiting or any respiratory distress, please seek medical care from you pediatrician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
2 month old baby is breast fed, I went to the hospital,I'm sick, they prescribed azithromycin and Tylenol , now my baby has a rash on his face ?
HMMMM: A z-pak and tylenol are both category B for pregnancy and breast feeding (meaning they are safe). The amount of systemic absorption that gets in to breast milk is minuscule and would most likely not be the cause of the rash. More likely would be your possible sickness if bacteria, for example strep, that may cause skin eruptions/rashes in children. If it continues, have your baby checked by Dr. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Infant tylenol dosage for 2 month old
- Baby tylenol dosage for 6 month old
- Baby tylenol dosage for 4 month old
- Is side sleeping safe for a two month old baby?
- Is it normal for a 2 month old baby to have stiff legs at times?
- Fenistil drops dosage for baby two years old
- Tylenol dose for 2 month old
- 2 month old baby crying for no reason
- Talk to a pediatrician online