Doctor insights on:
Baby Tylenol Dosage For 2 Month Old
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Al little young: While infant tylenol is not recommended by the manufacturer until 2 years of age it is used and if so the dose in millilitres for the weight you have given is a total of 9 ml in divided doses over 24 hours. That is a very conservative dose so check with the child's pediatrician. Tylenol should always be based on weight and not age in children. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My 2 month old is fussy and has a lot of phlegm he has been able to sleep he has been coughing too can I give him some infant tylenol ?
Not advised: Your baby may have an upper respiratory or lower respiratory infection. I would advise, baby nasal saline and gently removing the nasal mucus and checking the temperature. If there is a temperature of 100.4 or more, please see your physician. T If there is wheezing or a hacking cough, vomiting or any respiratory distress, please seek medical care from you pediatrician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Infant tylenol dosage for 2 month old
- Baby tylenol dosage for 6 month old
- Baby tylenol dosage for 4 month old
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for a 2 month old baby to have stiff legs at times?
- Fenistil drops dosage for baby two years old
- Tylenol dose for 2 month old
- 2 month old baby crying for no reason
- Talk to a pediatrician online