Doctor insights on:
Baby Rash Public Tables
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Dermatologist: You should see your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. ...Read more
I have an itchy/redness scrotum for awhile now, it hasn't gone away with trying anti fungal creams, sprays, baby rash cream has not worked either. ?
Leave it alone: Scrotal itching and rash isn't usually due to fungal infection, which is more likely to affect the the groin (e.g. Inner thighs) than the scrotum itself. Scrotal rashes are more often due to dry skin or excessive scratching. The best thing to do is to avoid over-washing, especially with soap and hot water, and avoid scratching. In other words: leave your balls alone, and they'll get better. ...Read more
I have a itchy/red scrotum for along time, i don't scratch, I've tried-no soap, cerave soap, shampoo doesn't get on it, baby rash cream, anti fungal creams?
Dishwasher got cut n his blood on table. After 2 hours i youched blood then is there any risk 4 HIV considering small cut n rashes in my hand.
Very unlikely: The risk is virtually zero.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby furniture changing table
- Why could i get a rash after swimming in a public pool?
- Baby rashes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will my baby be able to sit in a booster seat at the dinner table
- What should i do if my baby is squirming on the changing table?
- Is rash a symptom of baby acne?
- Rash treatment for babies
- Talk to a dermatologist online