Doctor insights on:
Baby Gags And Coughs During Every Feeding
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
My 7 month baby has cough from last 2 months.Doctor advise me not to feed him with bottle coz bottle its the reason behind cough.Is this true fact?
10months baby operated for large vsd now has cough with vomiting but no fever and feeds well is it ok to give him antitussive , which best one?
10 months old baby operated for large vsd , now he has cough with vomiting but no fever and feeds well , is it ok to give him antitussive and what is i
I have 3wks baby and his having a cold and it sounds like a bit cough. What kind of treatment should I gave him? I'm also breast feeding having a cold
Likely viral illness: It is indeed winter time and colds/flu are everywhere. If baby is not having fever and still feeding, sleeping well, and urinating/stooling normally, no treatment needed. Nasal suction/saline drops for stuffy nose may suffice. If more severe symptoms and baby not feeding well, i recommending seeing his doc asap because he is only 3 wks old. Congrats on the baby and good luck. ...Read more
3 month baby have a little cough, sneezes sometimes & runny nose. Breast & bottle feed. What should I do?
If I am breast feeding and have severe cough and runny nose does this affects my 3 week infant? I am also giving her formula bottle .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby coughing and gagging at night
- Best sleeping position for babies with cold and cough
- My baby poops after every feeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby coughing after feeding
- Baby grunts sounds congested and has heavy breathing after feeding
- Cough and cold body aches and headaches during pregnancy
- Several coughing during early pregnancy affect baby
- Baby gagging and coughing when breastfeeding