Doctor insights on:
Baby Choke While Sleeping On Back
Whenever my 13 Y.O son goes to sleep on his back he wakes up feeling like he is choking? Why is this? Anyway way to help it?
Mucus: Since miami is known as a mold heaven i would suggest that you may be allergic to molds. Seek help from an allergist. In the meantime you can do some environmental control by sleeping with the window closed, check your air conditioning system , get rid of flowers, etc. Take an antihistamine at night before bedtime and one in the morning if necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asked my dr about sleep vomiting choking at night. Told me to come back if it happens again. Should I be more persistent? 12 times/ 3 yrs.
See your doctor!: All those problems can be related to uncontrolled gastroesophageal reflux, stomach ulceration and aspiration of acid into the airways. Sleep apnea can be associated with all of these symptoms as well. Treating the underlying cause will make your nights much more restful! ...Read more
Seek a professional: Good restful sleep is critical for good health. Nightmares or screaming in your sleep are a way that your brain is telling you that there is a serious problem that you need to address. Talk to a close friend or family member and see if you can work it out with them. If not consider speaking with a professional counselor or psychologist or sleep specialist. ...Read more
The past 6 weeks I have been woken up from sleep by coughing and feeling like i was choking 3x. I have no pain, no burning, no metallic taste. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you help babies stay on their back while sleeping?
- Sleeping on back with incline while pregnant
- Is it ok to sleep on your back on incline while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does sleeping on your stomach while pregnant hurt the baby?
- Side sleeping baby rolls on back wakes up
- Can my baby choke on my breast milk while breastfeeding?
- Can sleeping on the back causing flat head in baby?
- Baby choking on saliva while sleeping