Doctor insights on:
Misalignment: Babies can have issues (wiring in the brain, refractive errors, paralyses) which misalign the eyes (termed strabismus). This will drop the vision in one eye if not fixed. Less common are cataracts, glaucoma, tumors, maldevelopment, and some inherited problems. If you are the least bit uncertain, have your pediatrician check the eyes and see if a referral to an ophthalmologist is needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Lots of playtime!: Babies are social creatures- they love looking at human faces. Allow them to socialize with others by singing, smiling, and talking with them at a distance of 8-12 inches. Encourage others to do the same with them. This helps develop both their language and social skills. The more interactions they have the more social skills they will develop. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I found strawberries in babyfood I bought. I thought babies couldn't have strawberries until older?
They can have them: There is no evidence that suggests that babies must wait until a certain age before receiving certain foods. If there is a strong family history in a first degree relative (parent, sibling) of a serious food allergy, then waiting until the child is older to introduce certain foods is an option, but not one based upon any data. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vitiligo possible in baby?
- How do i make a baby boy?
- What to eat when pregnant to get fair baby?
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- Second hand marijuana smoke and babies
- Baby spitting up clear liquid
- How to find baby gender in scan report?
- Is cerelac safety for baby?