Doctor insights on:
B12 Weight Lifting
No: If you experience side effects, you can discontinue the medication and the side effects will subside. ...Read more
Can regular weight training/excercise deplete the body storage of B12 (If not compensated adequately through diet afterwards) ?
A verterinarian told me they give B12 injections to animals to gain weight? Why then are B12 injections given to lose weight in humans?
No wt loss w/B12: I can't speak for veterinary medicine as I am not a veterinarian. However, as a family physician, i can assure you that i don't give B12 injections to cause weight loss in humans as there is no such link between the two. In other words, taking B12 whether as a shot or pill will not lead to weight loss. If you're low in b12, you may need B12 pills or shots, but that won't cause weight loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best weight lifting machines
- Lifting heavy weights and running
- Weight lifting and atrial fibrillation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weight lifting spine compression
- How to gain weight by lifting?
- Caffeine and weight lifting
- Weight lifting osteoporosis
- Talk to a hematologist online for free