Doctor insights on:
B Type Natriuretic Peptide
N-Terminal Pro B-type Natriuretic Peptide Test value of my mother is 3670. What does it mean? Last year she had a heart attack and stenting.
If BNP is secreted by the ventricles in response to stretching due to fluid overload. Why is it named Brain Natriuretic Peptide?
Aldo and ANP: Hi. Aldosterone (aldo) tends to promote sodium reabsorption (retention) and potassium excretion by the kidney tubule. ANP, as the name implies, tends to promote urinary sodium excretion, and is somewhat regulated by how much sodium (i.e., salt) is in the diet. We use an aldo analog, fludrocortisone, clinically for people who can't make aldo. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you tell me how aldosterone and atrial natriuretic peptide hormones affect specific gravity of bicarbonate (sodium bicarbonate) andsaline?
Strange question: They don't affect the SG of either one. Why would you think that they do? ...Read more
Cardiac physiology: It is a hormone that increases with distention of cardiac chambers that is a sign of intravascular volume. When volume in bloodstream is high and distention is present this hormone level increases and acts to stimulate diuresing and salt/water removal via the kidneys in a compensatory fashion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- B natriuretic peptide test
- Natriuretic peptide blood test
- Brain natriuretic peptide in heart failure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do brain natriuretic peptides affect blood pressure?
- Influenza type b antibody
- Influenza type a and b antibodies
- Influenza type a and b pcr
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free