Doctor insights on:
Azo Cranberry Pills
Supplements: I see no reason to take either one but I would read the label and ask whoever recommended you take them. You must not realize that manufacturers can add anything they want to this stuff and do. Beware. ...Read more
Azo cranberry: Probably not very useful for an existing infection but a good product for prevention. See http://www.Nlm.Nih.Gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/958.Html. ...Read more
I am trying to get pregnant and am.On prenatals. Can i take Azo cranberry pills? I have frequent utis and ide like to prevent them.
I have a mild uti, i only have the burning while urinating.. Will Azo cranberry pills clear it up?
Maybe: If you're not better in 3 days, see a doctor. If you see any blood in your pee, see a urologist. ...Read more
I have a UTI and i took Azo drank lots of water and cranberry juice and took cranberry pills i dont have insurance so im looking for advice ?
Azo/Uristat 4 sympts: Azo & uristat contain Phenazopyridine & relieve symptoms of urinary tract burning, pain & discomfort. Cranberry juice, gelcaps & tablets are a preventative against future utis by interfering with bacterial adherence to urinary tract lining (bladder & urethra). You need antibiotics to actually treat & cure a uti. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do cranberry pills stop a yeast infection?
- Can cranberry pills cause excess urination?
- Azo cranberry safe during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cranberry pills help my overactive bladder?
- Can i take cranberry pills while pregnant?
- Are cranberry pills bad for pregnant women?
- Cranberry pills for lowering blood pressure
- Can i take azo with cranberry pills?