Doctor insights on:
Azithromycin And Alcohol
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Not a great idea: NO.Get a more detailed answer ›
HelloThis is a weird question but can I crush an azithromycin tablet and then pour it in alcohol and take it that way? and it will still be effective?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does alcohol interfere with azithromycin?
- Azithromycin alcohol interaction
- Azithromycin side effects with alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mixing alcohol and azithromycin
- Will alcohol effect azithromycin
- Azithromycin and alcohol consumption
- Does alcohol effect azithromycin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online