Doctor insights on:
Avoid Organophosphate Pesticides Insecticides
Hello,like we wash our veggies to avoid pesticides is there any way to avoid pest in our tea like in green tea of tetley or is it fine?
You can pour some: hot water over the tea leaves to wash them. Drain the water and then add more hot water to actually brew the tea. Peace and good health. This is what is done in China. They even wash and warm the pot and cups this way first. ...Read more
SLUDGE: Common pesticides attack the muscarinic receptors, causing "sludge:" salivation, lacrimation (tearing), urination, diarrhea, gi-upset and emesis (vomiting). If you are working outside near spraying and experience any of these symptoms, go to the er right away. There are various antidotes, depending on which pesticide you were dosed with but Atropine is a good starting point. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exposure to chlorpyrifos ethyl when used on fruit vegetables etc. Also used as insecticide on plants by spraying in homes. Does it affect our health?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides food safety
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides public health services
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides farm health and safety
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides herbicides
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides fungicides
- Avoid organophosphate pesticides household products
- Accidental poisoning avoid organophosphate pesticides
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free