Doctor insights on:
Avocados Causes Heart
Palpitations: You are having palpitations, which can be caused by many things, including thyroid issues, anxiety, arrhythmias, caffeine, hypoglycemia, among many other things. You need to be evaluated both with blood tests and possibly with a 24 hour monitor called a holter monitor to see what the heart is doing during these episodes from an electrical standpoint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unclear term: That term is not part of any standard medical condition. An offline organ implies a nonfunctional organ. A heart that does not function for 4-6 minutes causes brain damage and proceeds to death. If someone mentioned this term to you, please ask for the medical.Term. Maybe they meant a dysrhythmia of some type? ...Read more
Heart failure: In a healthy heart, during each heartbeat a set amount of blood enters the heart and is pumped out again. In heart failure, your heart cannot cope with pumping the full amount of blood in each heartbeat. Systolic heart failure- the ventricles of the heart do not contract properly during each heartbeat so blood is not adequately pumped out of the heart.Diastolic heart failure. This occurs when the ventricle does not fill up with blood enough ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do avocados cause constipation?
- Avocado causes stomach ache
- Does avocado cause gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do avocados cause high cholesterol?
- Do avocados cause high triglycerides?
- Do enzymes in melons avocado cause abdominal pain?
- I am light headed my heart flutters when eating avocado
- Talk to a cardiologist online