Doctor insights on:
Average Weight Gain In Third Trimester Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Depends upon you BMI: You acceptable and healthy weight gain during pregnancy is determined by your body mass index (bmi) at the start of your pregnancy. It may be as little as 15 pounds if you are very overweightt or as high as 30 pounds if your bmi is more in the normal range. Ask you OB for specifics. ...Read more
Let me help you: 35 weeks 18.19 inches 5.25 pounds 46.2 cm 2383 grams good luck. ...Read more
Very little: Weight gain in pregnancy will vary from person to person. I encourage people to be healthy instead of focusing on weight gain. You only need 300 extra calories per day during pregnancy and this is in the third trimester. In the first trimester when the baby is less than two inches long you should be gaining very little. ...Read more
At the end: The vast majority of weight gain should occur at the end of the third trimester when patients are retaining fluid. Unfortunately, many gain lots of the weight in the beginning. You only need 300 calories more per day at the end of pregnancy. Eating for two is not a true statement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Weight gain in third trimester pregnancy
- Vaginal bleeding after sex in third trimester of pregnancy
- Lot of mucus in vagina in third trimester of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you gain weight in the first month of pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink barley water in third trimester of pregnancy?
- Does sugar intake affect fetal weight gain in the third trimester?
- Baby weight gain in last month of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online