Doctor insights on:
Average Weight For 6 Foot Tall Male
Yes, it is possible!: Typically long legs & large feet go with tall stature (like puppies with big paws) but not 100% of t he time. I do have a few patients with big feet who aren't tall. When the shoe size gets larger than 13, it becomes harder to find shoes in stores and you often have to search on-line & can be more expensive, hopefully they don't grow too large! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I walk 4 miles a day. How much weight i will lose in a month? I am 225 pounds. 6 foot tall. Male 16 years old
Hiya I am 23 male , 5.6 foot tall and my weight is 176 lbs ... I just want to know am i overweight ?
I'm a 19 year old male!
I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. My weight is 108 pounds. Is this to small for me?
Maybe: Ideal weight in general is about 100 lbs for the first 5 feet and then add 5 lbs per inch. So someone who is 5'3" should be about 115 lbs or so ...Read more
Growth curve: https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/set1clinical/cj41l022.pdfGet a more detailed answer ›
I was diagnosed with, Constutional Tall Stature. What exactly does this mean? I'm a 37yr old Caucasian male, weight 210lbs.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for 6 foot male
- Ideal weight for 6 foot tall male
- Whats the average weight for a 6 foot male
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average weight for 5 foot 6 male
- Whats the average weight for 6 foot male
- Average weight for 6 foot 1 male
- Average weight for 6 ft male
- Average weight for a 6 foot tall male