Doctor insights on:
Average Weight For 5 Foot Female
150lbs : For women: an easy formula to use for determining a healthy weight range based on height: calculate 100 lbs for the first 5 ft. Then add 5 lbs for every inch over 5 ft. So 100 + 30 = 130. Give or take 10% depending on the size of your frame. Small frame: 117 lbs med frame: 130 lbs large frame: 143 lbs. ...Read more
What is the average weight for a 22 year old female? Im 5 foot 6 if that matters. I weigh 117, is this underweight or average?
I am 5 foot 2 inched female 128poumd how do, i put on healthy weight ..I can't seem to gain weight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for 5 foot 1 female
- Average weight for 5 foot 9 female
- Average weight for 5 foot 4 female
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average weight for a 5 foot female?
- Average weight for 17 year old female 5'3
- Average weight for 14 year old female 5'2
- Average weight for 5'5 teenage female
- Average weight for 5 foot 2 female