Doctor insights on:
Average Weight For 5 Foot Female
150lbs : For women: an easy formula to use for determining a healthy weight range based on height: calculate 100 lbs for the first 5 ft. Then add 5 lbs for every inch over 5 ft. So 100 + 30 = 130. Give or take 10% depending on the size of your frame. Small frame: 117 lbs med frame: 130 lbs large frame: 143 lbs. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What is the average weight for a 22 year old female? Im 5 foot 6 if that matters. I weigh 117, is this underweight or average?
115 lbs: check this site or any weight calculator site http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcharts2/l/bl_ibw_calc.htm?gender=2&age=11&months=0&feet=NaN&inches=NaN&inches_percent=NaN£s_100=NaN£s_10=NaN£s=NaN£s_percent=NaN&feet=5&inches=0&inches_percent=0&page=4 ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am 5 foot 2 inched female 128poumd how do, i put on healthy weight ..I can't seem to gain weight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for 5 foot 1 female
- Average weight for 5 foot 9 female
- Average weight for 5 foot 4 female
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average weight for a 5 foot female?
- Average weight for 17 year old female 5'3
- Average weight for 14 year old female 5'2
- Average weight for 5'5 teenage female
- Average weight for 5 foot 2 female