Doctor insights on:
Average Weight For 5 Foot 6 Female
What is the average weight for a 22 year old female? Im 5 foot 6 if that matters. I weigh 117, is this underweight or average?
150lbs : For women: an easy formula to use for determining a healthy weight range based on height: calculate 100 lbs for the first 5 ft. Then add 5 lbs for every inch over 5 ft. So 100 + 30 = 130. Give or take 10% depending on the size of your frame. Small frame: 117 lbs med frame: 130 lbs large frame: 143 lbs. ...Read more
Depends: See www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts and select a male 2-20 chart you can print & follow. Your height could be as tall as 90%(top ten % of kids your age) if 5'6'' as you turned 13 or 60% if near 14. Wt would be at 75% is so when turning 13 & 55% near 14. If you print out a growth chart, plot your ht/wt every 6 mo or so you can project where you are headed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 5 foot 2 inched female 128poumd how do, i put on healthy weight ..I can't seem to gain weight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for 5 6 female
- Average weight for 5 6 female age 18
- Average weight for a female 5 6
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average weight for 5 foot female
- Average weight for 5 6 female age 16
- Average weight for 5 foot 6
- Average weight for 5 foot 6 male
- Average weight for 5 foot 2 female