Doctor insights on:
Average Weight For 18 Year Old Female
130 lbs: Ideal weight ranges from 124 to 140 lbs. ...Read more
BMI is ok: Underweight: < 101 pounds. Normal: 102-137 pounds. Overweight: 138-164 pounds. Bmi or body mass index is an ok way to calculate your ideal weight. Using pounds and inches: bmi = ( weight in pounds / ( height in inches x height in inches ) ) x 703 bmi prime is the bmi/25. This gives a percentage that you may be overweight (ie. 1.34= 34% overweight). ...Read more
Wow!Almost anything!: There's a huge variation of normal sizes for an 18 year old girl...Genetically predetermined; although nutritional intake may modify this. Go to the website "www.Cdc.Gov"; type "growth charts" in the search box in the right upper corner of this webpage; click thru the menus until see appropriate chart for 18 yr-old girls. The 50th %tile could be considered "average"--but normal is 5th-85th %tile. ...Read more
I am an 18 year old female and my weight always goes up and down and i'm scared of getting fat (again) how do I maintain my weight?
Iseal weight: About 110 lbs. ...Read more
I am 5'6 and 110 pounds, 18 year old female. I am sick of being so scrony and would like to gain weight. How? Or how many calories each day?
DOCTOR FIRST: Make sure you don't have any medical conditions like hyperthyroidism that keep you "scrawny". If that has been done, you are looking at needing 2500-3000 calories per day for regular routine activity/lifestyle, more if you exercise a lot. Try to increase the calories with healthy things like nuts, proteins, dairy products. Put cheese sauce on your veggies, have a handful of almonds for a snack! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for a 18 year old female
- Average weight for 18 year old female 5 5
- Whats the average weight for a 18 year old female?
- Average weight for an 18 year old female
- Average height and weight for 18 year old female
- Average weight for 17 year old female 5'3
- Average weight for 14 year old female 5'2
- Average weight for a 16 year old female
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free