Doctor insights on:
Average Salary Of An Occupational Therapist
Degree and License: Ota's require two years of college and a state license. Salaries commensurate with experience and location in the $40k's. ...Read more
You need a Master's.: After getting a Bachelor's degree (typically four years) you need to get a Master's in Occupational Therapy. But that is not all: you need a a state license for where you want to practice. Many employers want you to have at least one year experience also. Look for a good OT program. The road is long but can be rewarding. My OT friends love what they do to help people. ...Read more
Occupational therapi: It is like any other medical profession where you come in contact with many different patients and design specific therapies for each one of them and help improve their life and get paid as well.It can be very satisfying and other times it can be frustrating as well. ...Read more
See below: Ot do a lot of different things. They help people regain independence with things like dressing, bathing, toileting, showering etc after illness and other disabling conditions like strokes, head and spinal cord injuries. They also help people with who have problems with their hands like rheumatoid arthritis or who have had amputations of parts of the upper extremities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Occupational therapists
- The average salary of an exercise instructor for retirement homes
- Average size of an egg before ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average life expectancy of an alcoholic
- Is it normal for a 20 year old woman to sleep an average of 10 hours a day?
- What is the average recovery time of an ac joint surgery?
- What is the average size of an ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free