Doctor insights on:
Average Resting Heart Rate
Probably 50-70: Depends on how much exercise /physical activity he gets. But a true resting hr for the average adolescent male probably runs 50-70. For those who do sports, it can be lower, into the 40's. I grew up playing competitive sports, and at that age through my early 20's mine was about 40-42. If its considerably faster, say 90 or greater, i would seen by a pediatric cardiologist. ...Read more
My resting heart rate has averages of 58 to 66 today it was at 48 BPM should I be concenered about how low it got
No: Although a heart rate is technically bradycardia, this may not be abnormally low for you. You may have a lower resting heart rate because of your level of physical conditioning. A slower heart rate is not a problem if it is not associated with symptoms, such as weakness, light headedness, e.T. Cetera. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a fast resting heart rate. I'm 30 and female. I work out moderately. My heart rate is 95 on average and never less than 85. Is that too high?
Resting heart rate 53-57 on average when wake up. I'm 39 and work out on a fairly regular basis. Normal or concern?
Absolutely: Absolutely normal!!Get a more detailed answer ›
I weigh 70kgs and am 178cm tall, my resting heart rate averages in the 80's, is there something wrong with my heart?
Female 23 years old approx 55 kilos and about 5"5 tall. Resting heart rate on average of 87 should i be worried?
No : no - that's in the normal range. No worries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average resting heart rate for 15 year old female
- Average resting heart rate for 17 year old male
- Average adult resting heart rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average resting heart rate for 14 year old
- Bpm average resting heart rate
- Average fetal heart rate at 11 weeks
- How long before exercise lowers your resting heart rate?
- Talk to a cardiologist online