Doctor insights on:
Average Height And Weight For 14 Year Old Female
Here's a range: Av.Weight 110 lbs -Range 90 to 150 lbs Av Height 63 inches-Range 60-68 inches. One must appreciate that the level of puberty, termed Sexual Maturity Rating determined actual wt/ht for an individual in that age range. So one number may not be appropriate for all 14 year olds. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
95-105: At 14 and 61 inches, you are at the 25% for your age and height. The corresponding weight for the 25% would be almost exactly 100 pounds. However, depending on your body frame type, and whether you are just 14 or almost 15, a range of 95-105 pounds would be perfectly acceptable. These are per the CDC American growth charts, so would also be a bit different if you live elsewhere in the world. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What is the average weight for a 14 year old 5'1" female, and a dancer?
Also what is the healthiest, best and quickest way to get abs at my age?
Average 110 pounds: Average weight in the US for a 5'1" 14-year-old girl is 110 pounds. Many dancers try to keep their weight too low. Please avoid this as it can cause serious long-term health problems that will interfere with your dancing and other important things in your life. The only safe and effective way to increase definition of muscle is by exercising the muscles. Supplements and gadgets aren't helpful. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm a 14 year old female with the height of 5' 2" i want to grow 5" TALLER , if i still can how could I do it !????
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average height and weight for 11 year old female
- Average height and weight for 12 year old female
- Average height and weight for 7 year old female
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average height and weight for a 14 year old male
- Average height and weight for 4 year old female
- Average height and weight for 5 year old female
- Average height and weight for a 5 year old female
- Talk to a pediatrician online