Doctor insights on:
Avastin And Plavix Therapy
Egd showed erosive gastritis after 8 weeks of Nexium/Protonix 40MG therapy.No biopsy because of Plavix.What blood/other exams should I have?
Is plavix still a first line treatment for those with stents(i have 2 in lad) or is effient now the drug of choice?
Chol145, hdl44, ldl86, trigl96, bp120/80;strstest:+ischemia@8mets, ctangio:mixd plaque no stenosis, was given plavix. What other treatment is needed?
After 8 weeks of Nexium&Protonix40mg treatment egd still shows erosive gastritis. No biopsy taken due to Plavix. What blood/other testing do I need?
Focus correct issues: Plavix (& aspirin) usually Rx'ed for arterial disease plaque ruptures. (Aspirin & NSAIDs promote gastritis, don't take.) Optimize NMR lipoproteins (get LDL-P ? to <700 nmol/dL), HbA1c <5.0%, SBP <120 mmHg, go HFLC foods & then stop the Plavix. The proton pump inhibitors you're taking tend to help but do not cure. Focus on the causes of the gastritis. Study my answers, DietDoctor.com FatChance.html ...Read more
My father Afib still come back every week despite cordarone treatment 200,betaloc50,aspirin&plavix,bp (13-16/7.5-8.5) ,scr1.5what to do please?
My father is on rhythm control for Afib by betaloc 50 and cordarone 200mg he also took aspirin&plavix is this treatment good his age is72 hypertensive?
A Fib Rx: The only one who can answer if this Rx is "good" for your father is his local team who knows him best. There are just too many issues related to his problem that we do not know. So go talk to them with him. ...Read more
Yes: It is commonly used, effective and inexpensive. Unfortunately it is required for life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Pros and cons of cognitive behavioral therapy
- Drinking beer and testosterone therapy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Avastin and prognosis anaplastic astrocytoma
- Can aroma therapy and essential oils be used past the expiration date?
- Plavix and tattoos
- Is there any interaction between lipitor and plavix when taken together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free