Doctor insights on:
Autoimmune Disorders And Achilles Tendon
The immune system developed to tell our own, normal cells (self) from foreign and abnormal cells (non-self). This lets the immune system eliminate viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer cells from our body without harming normal cells. Sometimes the immune system fails to tell self from non-self and it attacks normal cells, for example in ...Read more
How far does the Achilles tendon ascend in the leg? What is a common diagnostic tool to diagnose injury/disease of the tendon that isn't ruptured?
Can topical steroid ointments for eczema have any affect whatsoever on tendon disorders? Recovering from levaquin-induced bilateral Achilles damage.
You could: Achilles tendon rupture can result from an injury, and the degree of pain and disability depends on how extensive the tear is. Sometimes there is a palpable knot in the back or above the back of the heel, and bearing weight there is quite painful and/or difficult. See a doctor as soon as possible for a proper evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Autoimmune diseases and achilles tendon
- Achilles tendon injuries heel injuries and disorders
- Achilles tendonities
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vein on the achilles tendon is swollen
- Dry skin on achilles tendon
- Stretched achilles tendon
- Achilles tendon thickening treatment
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free